Your AOL email account password should be like a fingerprint – that is unique it means it will not match with anyone. It protects your AOL account from unauthorized access and keeps your account safe and your secret code for signing on to the AOL.We recommend you to create a password that should be long it should be 8-10 characters long, and it should be a combination of numbers and letters and specific characters like ($, @ %). You should avoid using apparent words, like your name, Phone number or the word “password.”
As I told you that that password should be because the google considers long password is a secure password and strong password gives you strong security and protecting against hacking and attacking attempts. Create a password which is easy to guess and make it tough so that no one can guess it, and You can change your AOL password anytime as often as you’d like.
If you’ve forgotten the password or you want to change the password for your AOL Mail account, then I’m guiding you through some easy steps to reset your account with a new password.
- First, you need to visit the site the site of aol.com.
- Go to sign in a page of your AOL email account.
- Type your email address and click on forgot password tab.
- You will get a prompt to enter your name and email address registered with AOL account.
- Fill the details and click on next.
- You will get a new prompt to verify your account that it belongs to you.
- You will see some option that how you would like to verify your account.
- Select any one option from them, and you will get a code.
- You can enter a code in the box .
- You will see an option where you can enter the new password.
- Enter the new password that you would like t to create and confirm it once again.
- Click Next and your password have been reset, and your account is good to go.